Route Planning

April 1st 2009

First off, I really enjoy using Garmin Mapsource as it is a great program for planning rides! I went a little crazy the other night and planned some routes that I hope to take this year in addition to my South Dakota ride. A few of them are short day trips as well as a weekend trip and a longer ride around Lake Superior. One of the cool things about the Mapsource program is that you can view the route in Google Earth and then save the image as a jpg file.

I have been going crazy lately because of the cold weather here in Michigan and need something to satisfy my desire to ride. I frequent ADVRider and the XL Forum to get my motorcycle and travelling fix. It is only a matter of time before the weather is nice enough to start riding.

...waits impatiently...

ROUTE CLICKY

No comments:

Post a Comment